sufficient-unto-this-day

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

While Wagner Plays On..

Whenever trouble appeared in the offing and disappeared just as it loomed as a threat, hasn't stopped me from getting on with my life. What made it go as it did? I have speculated much about it when I had time for it.
Perhaps something outside my control? Or something the matter bound up with me?
The most important thing is to get on with the task of living. At this moment of typing the sweeping strains of the overture'Tannhauser' envelop me. Just as it should reach its end, my life also must reach its desired end. So no matter friends, let us be reasonable at least when reason should loom so large in our world of senses.
Beyond grave if anyone of you should say faith is a nickelworth I am willing to sit up and listen.
benny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home