sufficient-unto-this-day

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Season's Greetings-2007

A New Year is in the offing and it is time that gave myself a break. I stopped making new resolutions for the coming year. What is the point of making promises I do not intend to keep? So I shall simply take it easy.
Here is wishing all my readers all the best for the coming year.
If you have run out of gift ideas you can always go to www.lulu.com and check out the books available under the name benny thomas or bennymkje. Picture books for children in English, Dutch and Spanish you will find. An updated version of The Life of Aesop is now available. If you are looking for photo books you shall find New Country Style-India of interest. My wife provided the images and I wrote the text. Well if you want to know how we spent the first year in India you shall see it all there in our works.
Once again happy holidays to you all,
benny

4 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Blogger Abhinav said...

Kudos on getting your book The Life Of Aesop published.

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger benny said...

Thank you, Abhinav. My best wishes to you for the coming year,
benny

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger Kathy Trejo said...

I wish you all the best for the coming new year, (((Hugs)))
Kathy

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger benny said...

Hi Kathy,
Best wishes for the coming year. May light at the end of the tunnel begin now.
Warm hugs to you in return, friend,

benny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home