sufficient-unto-this-day

Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Conundrum:

'Arriving doesn't make a stop'.
As a child I had this question , " Why do I have to ask you every time, God?" but so many answers to my prayers make me ask thus, " If you have answered me every time what am I to you, God? A question?" Arriving at some conclusions, be it answers to our some specific need or something philosophical, God must set us chasing ever on something else. It is true with the concept of God as with a lowly thing as a flower.
Every question has probably thousand answers that are as convincing to which we may as well settle. But one answer is all that we can take or pursue with vigor. Doesn't that explain our human dilemma?
benny

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home