sufficient-unto-this-day

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Proof of the Pudding

Man is all things to another. If he were to be labeled he may fit under many categories. A father, pillar of the community, son and tax-payer and a keen golfer. It could go on. He may be a Sunday Christian and an incorrigible foul-mouthed malingerer. He could be a Christian every hour of the day, devoted father and a good husband.
Is there something that makes a Christian any better than another who may not believe in God? Strictly religion doesnot make any one better. Proof of the believer or non-believer is in his actions.
Answers I would like to hear:
“Oh I am a preacher.”
“ When I preach I thump Bible; and late nights when I ain’t preaching I thump you- know- who. Hey mister, I can let you ask your last question.”
“Of course I am a man of the Lord. I make millions don’t I?”
From the above what do you think the preacher is? Holy? Of course he is holy and also filthy minded whenever it suits him.
Is he a Christian? Of course he is. As much as those who die to hear things spiritual and pay to support his megachurch.
benny

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home