sufficient-unto-this-day

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

W13-Summary

Our essence cannot be in our body, which is corporeal; nor can it be in our intellect, which is merely a vehicle for taking our cues from Idea, an absolute value. Let us for argument sake call it Truth. It is Absolute but it is not our essence. My identity is Truth given a human face and it bears the name given by my parents.
The name: did I choose my own? No! How could I in my dependent state?
Similarly the soul is under the bondage of my flesh, under truth of my experience, of nature and of action. Soul as yet takes reading from Truth because of Me-factor. Remember the story of the House of Joy? (vide W2 D6)
No two persons shall draw same conclusion, matching in every point though they would have witnessed the same scene. How each one employs Me-factor has its own specific characteristics. Hence the identity.
Soul tends to Truth as our reality to Ultimate Reality. This is a relative direction. At no point of our journey to it are we totally freed from Truth Imperative. We may not consciously seek out Truth as Bunyan’s Pilgrim. Whether before Delectable Mountains or in that Slough of Despond, loss of truth was never his problem. Only that seeking out a higher state of Truth gave him sustaining power. Each of us in varying fashion tests the reality of Truth in our daily lives. This process shall go on till we are subsumed in Truth incarnate.
Are you a Christian? Are you a Jew? or a Hindu? Grow in the knowledge till you and and every other become (like) diamonds of the first water.
(2b cont'd)
benny

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Benny,

After being away for about a year, I've continued my own website. :)

I've noticed that you've got far with your writings and I enjoy reading it.

Keep up the good stuff!
Bye,
-- Mark a.k.a. voidzero

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger benny said...

Hoi Mark,
Thanks for the visit. I just dropped in and left a comment on your post on Hole in the universe.
Tot ziens,
benny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home