sufficient-unto-this-day

Thursday, July 27, 2006

w-6day2

My private grief is that I have nothing to grieve about for myself. But being connected as I am, wings of sorrow beating at some far corner of the earth cast its shadow over me.
*As daydreams to sleep is our life to life past the veil.
*The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Except in the case of life between birth and death.
*Wisdom must first cut its teeth before it can chew head off.
*Proof of the pudding is in eating; in case of life
no such proof is needed. How come?
* Why do angels fly? Because they don’t take themselves seriously.
In Passing:
I read in one sitting Ground Zero from cover to cover; why 360 pages stuck in between I can’t say.
benny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home