sufficient-unto-this-day

Monday, July 17, 2006

to recap

Material nature of life forms makes an acorn a miniature version of the earth because of the underlying consistency. In popular imagination one knows how a Martian or an Alien for that matter would look like. It is open to interpretation according to the sensibilities and preferences of each.
Two hunters were once exchanging secrets of their success. Hunter Crabtree said he had from the day one stuck to fishing for soles. “Oh that is small fry compared to the big game hunting I am used to.”said Pack-A-Gun,”Before I shoot I say a prayer,’Lord this one is for you!’” With a chuckle he added, “my God has never let me down.”
Hunter Pack-A-Gun died and went to heaven and at the Pearly Gates the Keeper of the Door announced,”Crabtree will see you now.”The newcomer was of course was puzzled. More shock was to see Crabtree seated on the throne. He hailed Pack-A- Gun and reminded him of their last conversation. “It made me think how heaven should be like. Look around.”
Heaven was like a shooting gallery. All those games he had hunted in all his life were there. Only difference was that each had a rifle ready to shoot. Crabtree said,“ Here you get the same chances you gave them.” “I thought you only fished soles?”
Crabtree laughed hard to say,”I said I fished for souls!”
benny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home