sufficient-unto-this-day

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Glue That Holds Us Together

A question shall accommodate several answers all of which may be equally admissible depending on the context. Who am I? How I may be to my coworkers in my workplace isn’t how my wife sees me. You and I are individuals. Even so each holds different layers. How I as an individual connected to the rest of my species gives me multitudinous options to follow my drive. It may be that I want to hold my family together and pass for an useful citizen among my community. Or I may have much more grandiose plans to leave a legacy of sorts for the future. Whatever may be my ideal I can only make that happen in relation to others. I make use of my drive and energy and also hop on that of others. Synergy has come in when I can lift myself farther than using strictly my own level of energy.
I move in this visible carrying an inner world where energy is is an essential component. It is what must solve my two-in-one problem of being in the manner I prove my relevance to others.
2.
Visible and inner World. Each of this world can be represented as body and mind.
Body and Mind working as one: Two-in-one body problem is solved by real time energy. In case of every life-form it holds true.
Every life-form holds a position determined by the fact that he or she expends energy and has a part in Conservation of Energy. That position is on two sets of coordinates. How self shall express in time and space and also in a Time- Space since this conservation requires an infinite scale within which every sequence of energy ever put into use is tallied: birth of stars as well as its death have its place; in similar fashion Cosmos keeps particulars of every with the same exactness as any scrupulous accountant would balance the books.
benny

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home