sufficient-unto-this-day

Friday, December 22, 2006

A Rule ( that I live by)

Had I been the subject to a king in a kingdom at the time of The Sun King
β€œ Never to be more loyal than the King.”
Since the Age of Kings is past I can happily lay that rule aside. So my rule is this: β€˜To be no more human than fellow humanbeings.’
Or do you think if I pull myself by my bootstraps I could be more unto God-like? For those who are inclined to think it is possible I shall recommend the wellknown fable of the Mother Frog. I mean the foolish one who tried to puff herself to resemble an ox.
Happy Holidays to all my readers / visitors to my blog. I do not know any of you but just the same I leave a present: a contented heart no matter what come your way.
benny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home