sufficient-unto-this-day

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Is There Life After Life?

Is there life after life? Life as I said in one of my early posts is indescribable. It also has no dimension. Life forms express motions of Life, each species after their fashion and in a corporeal sense. We see them and form our opinions, which do not fully delineate them. Who can vouch for what I think or my soul is alike?
But by the same yardstick of Truth we are all interconnected. We can relate to others at different levels. But no one may plumb the depths of another to decipher his or her soul.
Truth shall endure since life cannot be expressed in any other term than Life which is dimensionless. When we say one is dead we actually mean that the being has passed from one dimension to another. Death is a line to be crossed. Where I go past that line is not my concern. So I shall not speculate on what is unknowable.
benny

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home