sufficient-unto-this-day

Monday, January 22, 2007

An Announcement

Well I have been blogging for some time and I would like to believe I was read; If I had some regular readers well I would address this to them in particular. I thank all my readers who read me in the past. Irrespective of who agreed with what I wrote or disagreed. I thought what pleased me and set down without intending to hurt anyone or expecting favor by phrasing my thoughts differently to suit some. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Since I haven't heard as to this I presume that my fears are unfounded.
I am now taking some months break from blogspot. I may not have time to post my thoughts or opinions as I was used to since my wife and I are planning to settle down in India. After some five or six months, who knows I may be in a mood to take up blogging once again. I shall stop by second week of next month.
I have two books put up for sale through www.lulu.com. I may write some more non-fiction and write poetry on the side. Some stories for young adults. My creative surge is still so overflowing but I must channelize for what is more needful at the moment.
So I have put this announcement in advance.
With best wishes to all my readers
benny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home