sufficient-unto-this-day

Friday, September 29, 2006

w44day6

No religion is immune from heresy for the simple fact no idea ever comes without that taint that exists at its heart.(W44d4)
A slight error keeps an asteroid hurtling towards earth through many light years away, wide off the mark. Besides a bigger planet like Jupiter exerts its own gravity to lead it astray. Material nature of objects and idea itself keep uncertainty alive in cosmos. Anomaly of matter is the key. (ref.glossary)
If God hung up stars in heaven as with all those asteroids but will not set its course straight He must have a reason? If He did set that anomaly built in Cosmos He just played His joke on all those who shall consider themselves too holy for this world.
I am tainted by every evil I let occur during my earthly sojourn; as I am blessed by every good turn done by my fellow beings.
benny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home