sufficient-unto-this-day

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

week 36day-6

One devout Brahmin prayed to Brahma and the god appeared in person. “What will you desire? Anything you ask I shall give it to you.” said the lord of three worlds. The Brahmin who had for years prayed without leaving the spot felt so stiff in his bones and asked the god to hold his shawl till he took a round. While he walked on one approached him and said he was Brahma the lord of three worlds. A little later another one, more resplendent than the other two, introduced himself as Brahma. “May be you are right,” replied Brahmin with a deep bow,” Brahma whom I would like to deal with has my shawl for safekeeping.”
benny

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM , Blogger dickcherry said...

thanks Benny, your posts are interesting and show an enlightened frame of mind.

Do you ever wish more people would read your blog? i do, but maybe that's my own ego getting in the way. tell me what you think.

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger benny said...

of course I do. But cannot think of a way to get the traffic in my way. So I just take my chances. But then to have you stop by to tell me a word of encouragement makes me feel great. Thanks.
What is your blogspot ?
benny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home